The world has opened up for three to five year olds. They view it as "their oyster" and are positive they know everything.
It is natural for children at this age to experiment with independence. As children experience independence safely, they gain knowledge about the world around them, trust and gain self-confidence, which are useful tools for their future.
Our pre-school teachers will:
- Offer age appropriate choices. (This will help the children with their problem solving skills).
- Encourage independence.
- Be aware of each child's abilities and plan goals accordingly.
- Promote a positive environment.
- Encourage and develop active parent/teacher communication and cooperation.
- Be consistent with children's schedules, routines and guidance techniques.
- Participate and continue to gain knowledge and techniques useful in early childhood education.